Monday, July 16, 2012

Trip

I could have never imagined that i would be so lucky. I had never thought i would get such an opportunity which has been blessed to only few lucky people and now it would be me and my family. Yes fellows i am going to Iraq to be precise Karbala where Roza of Imam Hussein is situated. Everyone in the world is not blessed with the chance of going to Karbala to our beloved imam's grave. Karbala is the place where battle of karbala had happened on 10th October 680 AD. For us shia Muslim it is a one of the most holiest place. Battle was a highly uneven battle where Hussein ibn Ali and his few companions fought with an enormous forces of Yazid 1 with no water and no food to save Islam from the evil ruler. In this battle a 6 months old kid sacrificed his life ,an eleven year old boy gave his life and many wives became widow and because of there sacrifice our religion and our faith is alive in us. I remember the day my grandfather had died and i saw my dad controlling his emotions , i later asked him how could a son control his feelings at such time of his life. His answer was something i could never forget and it was whatever is happening to me is nothing in front of what happened in Battle of Karbala i remember the brave souls and think of them it reduces my pain. Those were the few worlds that made me more and more inquisitive about Karbala. I would also be going to Najaf where lies the grave of Hazrat Ali father of Imam Hussein and also in Najaf we have the Roza of Adam and Nu ah. While coming back on the way me and my family would be paying a short 30 hrs visit to Dubai for what my mother calls shopping. Wish me luck and i would surely pray for you guys...........

No comments:

Post a Comment