Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gym etc

Once Homer Simpson went to a street he saw and said 
                                         GYME? What's a GYME? (Sees Gym) Oohh, a gyme!
This is exactly what i felt going inside a gym first time it looked like another planet not even in milky way where you look around and you find only aliens with weird structure and weird dialect.One of them came to me as he was the supreme commander of his own race asked me whether he could help me out.I for one thought of myself as a representative to my fellow humans but then suddenly i gathered that i was talking to one and also a gym instructor of the gym too,though i have to admit that i was eclipsed by his huge muscles that made me think else wise.i have not seen someone so huge and bulky in my whole life.
After that we had the following conversation


Gi-gym instructor


Gi: how can i help you?(with a loud and strong voice)


me: (staring at him)


Gi: Sir?(a little more firm)


me: don't hit me


Gi: Why would i(gently)


me: okay!!!!then tell me how do i become like you?(genuinely)


Gi: You mean to say you want to join the gym...


me: yes!!!!


Gi: fill this form and pay ************ amount and you are in


me: okay!!!(still scared inside)


(paper work done)


Gi: congrats sir you are know a member of ************* gym


me: Thanks (and left gym)


me:(again went back)So does that mean you won't hit me!!!!


this is how my encounter with aliens happens now i have to meet them daily for an hour i hope this experience will be exciting and fruitful as well........

No comments:

Post a Comment