Monday, November 28, 2011

Do's and Don't

I have been good to this world for a long period of time and all along this time people made a habit of not even considering the feeling and the pain i am going through.It is about time that i tell them that i also get hurt, i also feel my wound i am of the same kind as you are.So i decided to write some do's and don't of mine which if not make things simple atleast makes clear in there head....................

DO's and DON't

1. I can't stand artificial people ,either be good or don't be good just be original
2. I do not like people interfering in my personal life until and unless they are told to do so
3. I can't hear anything against my loved ones or friends,atleast not infront of me
4. I can't stand disrespect to females so think twice before saying something or even doing something
5. I don't like people giving me orders
6. I can't stand people who judge others on there looks or facial appearances
7. I hate people who stand against there parents decisions and try to dishonor them
8. I don't like people who don't believe in god i feel seriously something is wrong with them
9. i feel not being interactive is a sign of weakness so i don't like that too
10.I may be wrong on this one but i don't like people praising my enemy in front of me that automatically  makes them my enemy


So now it's your decision if you want to make me your friend i would be the most loyal friend ever and if you want to make me your enemy i will be the most deadly one too.................

No comments:

Post a Comment