Thursday, December 29, 2011

Flashback

Flashback,what does it tell you or i should say what comes in your mind when you come across such an experience. Is it usually a good one or does it turn out to be a bad thought or it may even be both. Flashbacks are never build castle in the air actually they are the proof of our durable memory that we possess. We develop our memory through time and we test them through our recollection. Sometimes it is not easy to recollect and reminiscence on it and sometimes it comes to us without even asking for it. It does not depend on how much reinforced our memory is or our memory cells are. It depends on how that particular instance has affected us and how much importance it had to us. There may be an experience that affected you years ago which is really hard to relieve or there would be an instance that happened to you in the morning which even if you try for it is difficult to recollect. This is how flashbacks work with appropriate time and instance it hits you where it would effect you the most.

Now i am sure you guys must be thinking why i am all about flashbacks today. It is because i was going through  my past in albums and i figured out that i remember a lot of it. Starting from my dad celebrating my first b'day to the pics dad clicked before i left for Bangalore. Honestly i don't remember celebrating my first b'day but i remember the people in it. I could easily recollect all my friends whom i used to play with when i was a kid by kid i meant when i was 4-5 years old ,my mom was young and my dad was handsome still they are but even more young and handsome. I went through all my b'day pics of each year and i was easily able to remember the major part of it. And as i came close to my present i was thinking why all this happened ,why didn't it come to halt why wasn't i able to stop the time. This was all i asked before i turned the last page down.

It may be true that flashbacks are not always great they may even be dreadful. It all depends on how yo make it. If you want your past to be dark and unreminded for then i am sure you will be successful in it. But if you want your past to be fruitful and asking you to bring it back then you have to work upon it. And this is my personal advise that a smile does make it better. Atleast the pic comes out nice.........Above is my pic when i was 1 years old......Wish you guys a very happy new year and may the flashbacks of this year remind you of how great this year was.............   

No comments:

Post a Comment