Friday, February 10, 2012

Dumbfound

I dream I dream alot sometimes while sleeping and sometimes in class but the feeling of dumbfounded is entirely different observation.But i am keeping all of them under same paradigm.You look at something and you start getting the feeling of admiration or may be sympathy or may be jealousy.Now above i have kept three different baskets where in one i get the feeling of admiration in other the wave of sympathy lets me to believe in there state and in another the vibes of others success envy's me.I will explain all of them from my perspective. Say for instance someone saw something really beautiful a normal person would admire it and move on for me it will be a fifteen minutes of thought process of providing my self with evidence that it really exists.I will fight with my inner self on believe that it is infront of me.And after those fifteen minutes it would lead to a whole day debate between me and me.This is the way admiration happens to me its just that the instances have been very limited but had a great impact on me.now lets get hold of another basket in which i find the most foolish and the most sensitive side of me.Normally a person believe in someone looking at the hard evidences and case study i believe in people like a mouse every time believes in himself when he sees a cube of cheese in a rat trap.My mind doesn't work when someone comes and ask for help it doesn't see pro's and cons it just does it and then it leads to a screwed me.But i am not guilty of the fact it does like that because that is how my upbringing happened and i feel proud to say that.With this jumping on the third basket i would say that this one is the evil part in me.I don't usually get trapped in it but when i do i really get trapped badly and it takes me down so down that i tend to lose something and again this has also happened in limitation but still has had a very negative impact on me.All these above divided instances have affected me alot in life some have been for good some have been for bad but i have to say without these instances may be my life would have been miserable.

1 comment:

  1. this post acts as a complete contrast to your last post. why is that? but interesting read.

    ReplyDelete