Saturday, February 4, 2012

Evacuated

This blog is completely ambitious to bring someone to the retrospect of how life used to be few years ago.The so called someone is none other then me myself. Today i was walking on an artery and i started thinking about what i had become in the last few years and what came crystal clear to me was that i had lost the cynosure of my life. I had started running towards flaky and counterproductive ideas and i found myself in a thwart wreck. And look at me now i am nothing but a cluster of daunting abashment. The essence of getting something takes you to a level where you forget about what made you take the route in the first place. I have been yet another undirected dart fatality, and i want myself to get back to what i used to be and what my motive used to be. And now it let me believe that some kind of doltish shadow had engulfed my ideas and my seldom in it. I want the engulfment of the daunting wreck to be removed in me and instead i want the expunge of the intellect which brought me to such a level and i am sure that i don't deserve such a dereliction. In simple words i want everything back i want to be what i used to be and how the way people used to hate me for what i was. I don't want the parachute of sweetness to control me and support me and i don't want restriction in anything what so ever. I want the way how people never got me. I want the love and affection i had for my play station, my comics and my toys. And i want to pledge that i will never let the corner filled with ardency never and ever take me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment