Sunday, September 25, 2011

Evanish


Was not planning to write a blog though suddenly a strange felling let me into doing so.The feeling was abnormal and unparalleled,i felt like it does not have any motive.It was neither addressed by the devil nor the priest.Though i have to say it was unique and feeling was of being alone abandoned deserted unaided and forlorn.I felt like having no one around is far better then having them.They remind you of your mistakes your errors which you made and in return of your mistakes you got was just unhappiness and grave.It felt like clamping yourself beneath the depth of silence abandoning yourself from this oppressive neighborhood.I know it is not possible to avoid nature and its creation and knowing that has made me even more ingrave.The battle with my feeling is commensurate and i hope that the convinced and decisive prevail.........

No comments:

Post a Comment