Friday, September 30, 2011

Fellow gang member


This blog completely is dedicated to my wing man who is annoying majority of the times trying to act smart and superior to any ones knowledge i am sure if galileo or einstein would have been alive he would have contradicted there theory too with his well made up sounds perfect and unrealistic theory in which he got Phd.This is not just the pain of one single person which is coming out today due of his unending pseudo intellectualism but i am talking for all those who have to face him on a daily basis.Yes sadly i am talking about my brother Dr Arman Hasan who ages around 11 years and have an IQ more then mine or in this case more then anyone who is reading this blog.My father got his Phd at the age of 28 he got it when he started talking.He has a great talent of making others look like a fool when an argument is happening.This is a serious warning to all those who have yet not met Arman,even if you are arguing on a topic with a masters on it he will squeeze you like you never exists on top of knowing the fact that he doesn't know shit about it.He always makes me look guilty even if i am far away from the crime scene.I will share an incident with you guys.One day my mom called me and she started shouting at me for no reason ,when i picked up the call i was half a sleep too so don't remember what she said later i came to know that something arman did in school whose blame he diverted on me so not knowing the fact that whatever happened with him in the school and staying approx 2400 km away yet i had to face the fury of my parents. THIS IS ARMAN.Though few things of him i really like is that he reads more then i do and he has a very artistic approach to everything.And i also know that how much he loves me ,he waits for me whenever i am coming back he is the first too hug me.I also love him alot actually can't live without his arguments.I know he will make a great name for himself in future and i will try my level best to make him do so.........

No comments:

Post a Comment