Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mean and cool


The story starts long time ago when i was 7 or 8 years old my eyes had started capturing the glimpse of what ever i use to see I have no clue which part of my brain it used to get stored may be i should ask my database teacher if she has any idea though on relishing it i clearly could remember my trip to Lucknow when my father told me that we had to attend a ceremony at one of my aunts house.I also remember the morning train which we took to attend the ceremony on time ,on the way my mom was trying to teach me the names of my cousins whom i had to meet and in ceremony of whom we were going.And then that name emerged which became one of the most eloquent name in my life.I saw him for the first time playing the game of monopoly with my remaining cousin's.I knew that he was contradistinctive from the other bunch of nerds.He had his own style of subsistence which made me inspired.Henceforth that day i always tried to be one of the annoying unwanted tails of his ,eager to learn about what makes him so cool in his own way.Just to aquire the perpectual coolness of his i used to ask my mom to keep lucknow as a elongated pitstop in our journey in summers.And as the time passed by one day it came to my knowledge that he got through NIFT,Delhi And he was going to stay in delhi for next 4 years.My joy was unending.I learn't from him what i couldn't have learn't from my preceptor's.He had become a very busy man in his world i didn't have courage to make him disturb from his gregarious life.But it may have been god's will that he wanted his guidance enlighted upon me he got a Job in bangalore the same month when i shifted.My respect for him reached at the atmost height anyone couldn't imagine.I continued to be an unwanted tail of his but this time on a really expensive note where he had to pay for his own class.But he never said anything it was then that he got the title of mean attached to him as that was the time i learned that no one can be nice to this cruel world.My dept on him is so huge that may be i won't be able to pay in my entire life.One think that i can promise him is my unending loyalty and my faith on him........

3 comments: