Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pouring Positivity


First of all i would like to wish you guys a happy and prosperous eid and ganesh chaturthi.If my memory recalls i could clearly remember that few days ago i was totally pulverized with my consistently pouring debacle contenting me with all happiness and joy i couldn't have ever imagined.I was being molded with my own chisel,i was being sliced with my own saw ,may be for good or may be for bad that only the molder knows.What i know is that the process of molding is over god has ceased his revenge.Now i feel like a kid who went to a dentist and after all the ache and blood what he got in return was a luscious looking doll which made him feel that it wasn't that bad at all.I am getting the same feeling.I feel like the archimedes principle applies with bouyancy on me.I like the feeling of waking up in the morning excited about the day to come.I could feel the change by noticing the way i have started communicating with people whom i daily meet or even acquaintance for that matter.It may have been Eid or it may have been the realization part which hit me before i could have been sabotaged.There may be alot of reasons but the thing which i should be more concerned about is how not too lose this gift.Hence i feel the pouring positivity.......

1 comment: