Saturday, August 27, 2011

Self Revolution


It seems that where ever i go these days or i should say whenever i step out of my house for some or the other duty i find the wind direction on the opposite side to where i intend to go.I have noticed in the last couple of days that adversities do hit you and they hit you very hard.It is not that i feel abashed that why misfortune knocked on my door so early leaving me with no preliminary time,instead i am happy that i have experienced a phase of my life so interesting that which i would never consign to oblivion.It has also put me in a thought whether or not i was on the right boulevard of my life.With all this i joyously conclude that this is the time when i intend to change when i let my myself above my fate.I keep myself prepared for more to come and let me put this clear the path may have changed but the target will always remain the same.Never let bad time make you divert from your goal even a bit instead face them with all you got and fight them with all you have or better is to make yourself prepared for such atrocities.

No comments:

Post a Comment