Thursday, August 11, 2011

My first fling


Hey guys i was planning this since long time finally i have decided that i will post a poem of mine which i had managed to write during an hour of my operating system class and as usual without sitting at the back bench i won't have managed to do so. It is called listen to me and it goes like this..............

Listen to me,make me flee
remove the shadow from my feet

listen to me,make them rain
make the barren land the same

listen to me,make them find
peace ,harmony and divine

listen to me,make them free
from cages ,barricades and other animosities

listen to me,let them face
there fear ,agony and faith

listen to me,remove the pain
from heart,souls and veins

listen to yourself,finally
make everyone happy ,gay and glee

-kamran badr

5 comments:

  1. wow....dat's something new!! nyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. listen to me..listen to me..ha ha..lol...i was next to u wen u wrote this..anyway nice work boy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats called poetry douchebag..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent...its so...expressive...heart rendering...
    Nice work...

    ReplyDelete