Sunday, August 21, 2011

Melancholy


Shhhh! Guys i think i have touched the time of my life where nothing is going the way you have planned it to go. There are much more hurdles then pit stops and on top of every thing there is a growing feeling of not making up to the terminus of your objective .As i am managing to get closer and closer i could just see the sight of my goal getting more and more blur. And now god has also started collecting the depth of all the sins i have committed.So let me make it short nothing is going my way.Starting with my unaccountable performance in my exam with my phone getting mugged in public and now a new problem an uncalled injury.How do i explain to him that i have to do a lot of things in my life which i have queued in my basket and already the basket weights much more then a person could even think to carry.Once i was being told that we shouldn't run fast on a path which leads to nothing i still disagree with it though i have started thinking that running was not a good idea. I am sure each and everyone of you would be thinking what a loser he is instead of managing his problems he is making it public. but i felt a little different my blog is the only way i could express my emotions ,already everyone is facing there own percentage of problems hence i planned to distribute mine equally in all of you instead of restricting it to one guy and making it difficult for him or her.Though one think is gone good with me and with my blog is that i have completed a month of blogging and i have got more then 100 hits on my blog .Thank god atleast you guys are listening to me whether or not god is paying his attention. And not to forget pray for me that i manage to get through my endeavor atleast god will listen to you........

No comments:

Post a Comment