Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to Back Bench

It feels so good sitting again at the back ,mind being barricaded again with all the impassable thoughts and specially knowing of the facts that what it will result in .Getting into class with all hopes that this time i won't be the same i will listen to the class pay attention blah blah blah! all these hopes vanish by second period ,before i could plan the strategies of how to live up to my expectation i am already busy with my unending gregarious life .Sometimes i feel why god why did you give me such tormented mind that it never sticks to my plans ,and why did you give me such ecstatic heart that it never obeys to me .All these are questions i some time feel even god can't answer .The consequences of all this may be catastrophic but still what could i do i am slave of my own credo .Even while writing this blog i am being eclipsed by my mind and heart.....

4 comments:

  1. now i know the mind of a back-bencher!! didn't realise that it was this serious....cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. use microsoft word next time onwards its better than the suggestions blogger gives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @varsha try sitting at the back you yourself will experience it......

    ReplyDelete