Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last night in Delhi


Right now i am filled with a collection of clashing emotions . I don't know which of them is empowering which one , i even don't know what i want right now i am lost in my own world .On one hand i feel bad that i am about to leave my city my people again ,and again i have to anticipate on when i will get time to pay them a visit and on the other hand i feel good that i am about to go back to my friends and feeling of getting busy with my assiduous life is bringing a hint of smile on my face .But i am not sure which is more ponderous in my mind..........I am leaving tomorrow for Bangalore and already i feel the change in me .The ideas which helped me get away from my boredom have just stopped flowing as if they are telling me that your stay in Delhi is over ,my mind is again diverted to Bangalore.......My suitcase is ready it's just that i have to pack a few things ,the things which mattered to me the most and those would be my time spend with my parents my brother and my friends and i will cherish them throughout my stay in Bangalore............

No comments:

Post a Comment