Monday, July 18, 2011

A New City


How could i forget the day when i had to leave Delhi and plan my future in the Beautiful city of Bangalore.At that time there were no emotions nothing of that such feeling had cropped into my mind,there was no despair no anger no happiness though there was one thing which was there and which also stayed for a long while was curiosity.At that time i didn't know whether i was following my dreams or i was joking or kidding with my own self.It was that feeling which took me along the commencement of my sojourn in Bangalore.......

I still remember when i first came to my paying guest accommodation,my parents left me in Bangalore 15 days before the commencement of my college and as you know i was alone in the big city just like a sheep in the big city.I had nothing to do,my room had a TV on which i spend my maximum amount of time i had books to read but still it needs a little more to make me read , lock me in a room with only a book then i may give it a shot.Those miserable 15 days try to change my mind but i was sturdy as a horse.I had got myself a goal.

Finally my college started and i found myself busy in assignments and tests,that was the day where all my curiosity went and i came to terms with my new city.I started feeling more comfortable maybe because i had friends now or maybe i had some role in this city.I was happy again.....

It is sure that where ever you go you will miss the city born and bought up in but you have to make way for your own good and keep it aside and focus on what you got in your hand and rest is assured......

6 comments:

  1. wtf ??? why have i not been mentioned .. dude a thing like tv has been given 2 lines .. oh the shame .

    ReplyDelete
  2. mentioning few lines about you is an insult you deserve a separate blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...looks interresting!! good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude don't forget u came to bangalore for meghna biriyani.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "mentioning few lines about you is an insult you deserve a separate blog....."

    I call fake flattery.

    ReplyDelete