Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Progenitor


I will tell you something about myself i am the most obedient child my parents could have got actually you could say that i am in my parents beck and call , which i don't think is bad at all and i am proud to say that , well how bad your parents could think about you the worst they can do is say yes when asked for a bike and then something comes into there mind and compels them to say no , well lets not freshen up the healing wound......What i wanted you guys to know is that i never forced my needs on them i don't disagree that i manipulated and kept my needs which looked like more preponderance to them......i have always kept peace with my parents and in return i have got what i wanted and also what i never wanted......

Now i am sure many of you would be thinking that why suddenly I am proving my docility towards my parents , well that is because i was talking to a person yesterday. He had some issue with some thing that his parents did allow him to do and i had a prolonged talk with him . And at that time i realized something. I realized that a person could go to any extent if he doesn't get what he desires even if the it is his or her parents in this case . And that second i realized how world is changing how they don't understand that they are there birth giver's, you couldn't have managed to come in the world without them.....

Even if the issue is big or small it doesn't matter but the hostility shown once will always remain like a qualification in your resume......And never forget you didn't come on earth by your own....and please stop being american's........

No comments:

Post a Comment