Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Change

I am sure you guys must have noticed that i have changed the layout of my blog.This was done in purpose with a lot of thinking ,i always felt that my blog wasn't satisfying as if it never appealed to me and encouraged my intentions and I also felt that i was a very different person when the initiation of this blog happened.I was more gridlocked with all negative thoughts because of which i am sure i must have kept the color of my blog as black. Which also made me forget that there were always equal number of white lines as there were blacks.My blog made me realize it and i am really thankful for that.and i hope i never get eclipsed with all contradictory thoughts anymore............. 

1 comment:

  1. ya...its true that the colors reflect your thoughts and mindset....happy to know that u r in a better state of mind now :) keep going!

    ReplyDelete