Monday, October 17, 2011

Chemical X

"Sugar. Spice. And everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction... Chemical X. Thus the Powerpuff Girls were born. Using their ultra-superpowers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil ".These were the few lines which always attracted my attention whenever i used to get in the radar range of my television set.I always wanted to know what exactly was chemical x.May be that could have been the reason to my eagerness of waiting for 7th standard,where i could have been able to indulge in the subject like chemistry which could have given me a chance of knowing the secrets of professor utonium's accidental but powerful concoction.But fortunately or unfortunately i never came to know about it instead i met with number of chemicals in whom i used to find my chemical x.The only knowledge which i gathered about it was that it was a very powerful chemical that used to give people superpowers and special ability.The creation of powerpuff girl's was an accident which was caused due to there rival and there enemy MOJO JOJO who used to be called JOJO at that time when he was just a monkey in professor's laboratory.Actually creation of MOJO JOJO also happened dew to mixture of chemical x in his tissue which turned him into a monkey with extra brain and when i say extra brain i literally mean extra brains.Chemical x was in unlimited supply at professor's lab .The chemical was also responsible for giving all the girls a distinctive appearance.Chemical's appearance was like a viscous black oil so whenever anyone of you comes across it please let my curiosity come to an end.Till then i will leave you guys with my favorite quotes from powerpuff girl's 



Mojo Jojo: Hello, may I speak to Professor Utonium?
Bubbles: Who shall I say is calling?
Mojo Jojo: Oh, no one he'd know, just a curious stranger.
Bubbles: PROFESSOR! THERE'S A STRANGER ON THE PHONE! 

Professor Utonium: Hello, Mr. Stranger. What can I do for you?    

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe...u reminded me of my school days wen i used to watched cartoons....
    I remember a few lines!
    "Fighting crime, trying to save the world, then something something...:p, The powerpuff girls!
    Powerpuff! Dooo doo doo do doo!!

    ReplyDelete