Friday, October 7, 2011

Eve of Internals


I could smell the cold beautiful lush coming of winter which is bring a smile upon my face wait a sec let me bring back the reality to you guys no such feeling is cropping in my mind right now i am filled with different sets of emotions. Emotions that are giving me goosebumps actually giving my goosebumps a goosebumps which you could imagine is really freaky for me.I have no clue what is going to happen ,instead of counting sheep before sleeping i am counting the number of books which i have to complete I have started waking up in the middle of the night and start abusing the authors of my course books.I have a really big task ahead this week in which i have to prove a point to the world.I hope i succeed in my motive.This would be my last post before internals so wish me luck.........

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! u reminded me of my college days! when i took up management studies after hsc in science i was as perplexed are u are right now..
    dont worry...everything wil turn out goos if u focus with a calm mind...
    all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete