Friday, October 21, 2011

Ta-ta bengaluru

Yippeeeeeeeeeee finally i have got over with my class and packing my bags now and as i was doing so i was also erupting with feeling's emotional as well as usual.As the yippe with some extra e's must have suggested that i am totally excited about my cut short visit to Delhi ,also suddenly after coming from college after finishing all my work i got a little inquisitive about how am i going through such an emotion.Emotion that i am not able to understand ,emotions that are really making me baffle on the point that am i happy.Today as i wished everyone with prosperous Diwali and bid them adieu,i at that time got that during my tenure till now i have gained a lot in this city then i have lost.I have gained friends whom i will always miss.This also brought me to a dot that what would happen when i have to leave them forever.The thought is only so dark then how would the reality be.This time its different ,I am not only praying for my safe journey to delhi but i am also praying for my journey back home..............HAPPY DIWALI WILL MISS YOU GUYS............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment