Sunday, October 23, 2011

A City to A Home

My father came to this city finding a better standard of living imagining himself grow like any other person in the world ,he may have succeeded but there were many more who didn't who had no option then to head back from where they came and start a life of compromise and restriction.There are people who come in search of a better education to get a better understanding of what the world is all about, there are also those who haven't heard the word of education and find them self working at a very small level earning them self as much as to make them satisfy there needs for staying alive in a city like Delhi.And then there are people who didn't have to do much to survive in city and they were already very happy on what there ancestors had done to themselves.And i found myself bouncing in that category .when i was in Delhi i never knew how difficult it was for my father to make himself a valued part of this city and how i always relished the fact that i never did anything to make myself what i was ,it was always my father with whose hard work and name i went and completed my education in one of the best schools in Delhi with whose earning i was able to get what ever i wanted. He did his part and he did it with full dedication and honesty.Now it is my turn ,I find myself in a city where i have to build a name within many.I have to make my father proud so that he can say that his son followed his footsteps and he became what he wanted to become.Unlike my father the city in which i find myself is Bangalore.It may be a very competitive city but i am sure it won't make me disappointed as i believe in it and the city believes in me.And a very strong fact which i feel is that a city gets its name by people not by it's lucrativeness.And i am in love with people of my city and also not forgetting the fact that i have to work hard to make dreams accomplished by always endering to my principles and my learning which my parents have given to me.Else i  have to comprise and go back and live a life of restriction which i never and ever wished for.......

No comments:

Post a Comment